DIY Tips to Change or Reset ATT Net Email PasswordDecember 22, 2020
Emails are an integral part of our life and we need emailing platforms more than we would like to admit. Be it a jpg file or a presentation for your startup, emails offer various superior features using which we can make our professional and personal lives a bit more easy and organized.
One of the most popular email services, the AT&T email is a blessing for millions of users around the globe. The platform is owned by AT&T INC. It is situated in America and offers a wide range of superior features combined with an easy to use and customizable user interface that makes it the perfect fit for its users.
You can easily log in to this mail account, although sometimes users forget their password or their account is attacked by hackers which makes security concern for users. In today’s blog, we will be talking about some simple steps that you can use to change or reset your AT&T password so that you can safeguard your mail account from unknown threats all by yourself.
Reset or Change AT&T Email Account Password
You can change or even reset your AT&T.net email account password just by using the methods that are given below;
Change AT&T.net password When You Remember the AT&T Email Account Password
If you have the AT&T email account password on you, you can easily change the password to create a new and better password to ensure the safety of your account. Given below are some simple steps using which you can easily change your AT&T email password
- Visit the official sign-in page of AT&T email service.
- Enter your correct email address or user ID in the respective fields to access your account.
- Click on the “my profile” option.
- Go down to choose the “Set password” option.
- Next, type your current email account password. Finish the verification for authorization on your account. Now create a new and better password for your email account, re-enter the password for the confirmation of this process. Try to access it via your new login password to see if it’s working properly.
Reset AT&T.net email Password When you Don’t Remember the Password
In case you forget your password, you will need to reset att net email password. The email platform offers a few effective and easy recovery methods, some of which are given below;
- Regain your password simply by answering the security question that you set yourself.
- Get your password with the help of an alternate email address.
- Recover your password with the help of a recovery phone number.
- Recover your password by verifying your identity.
Explanatory Steps to Recover AT&T Email Account Password
- Open the official AT & T login webpage on your web browser. You can visit the recovery page simply by clicking on the “forgot password” option.
- Now, in the given field you will have to enter your email address or user ID. You will need to enter your last name once.
- Next press “Continue” to move forward with the recovery process of your AT&T email account.
- Out of all the options you should choose the “I’ll answer my security questions” option since this method is considered to be the best out of all the other options from the list. If you don’t remember the answers to your security questions, then you can also opt to recover your email password using an alternate email address.
- If you choose an alternate email address to recover your email account. Enter the registered email address of your AT&T email account. A verification code will be sent to your email address. Copy the code and enter it in the specific recovery page. You can try to check the spam folder in case you don’t find any verification code in the inbox of your email account.
- You can also choose to recover your email password by using the phone number in case you have connected a phone number at the time of the creation of your account. Choose from “call me for the code” or “text me the code” and the mail service will provide you with a code. Enter that code on the respective recovery page.
- Once you gain access to your account, create a new and firm password for your email account. Re-enter the AT&T email account password to confirm and finish the recovery process. You can now use your newly created password to log in and access your AT&T email account.
You can easily reset att net email password with the help of these steps that you can carry out with relative ease. It is always a good thing to change your password at regular intervals to better safeguard your mail account. For further queries related to your AT&T email account, you may contact help and support services or you can also visit the official AT&T homepage.